Professional Website Design
Updated Jan 19th 2023
Dear small and medium sized business owners.
Professional website design custom tailored to your business goals to generate greater brand engagement, higher conversions and measurable results.
Every website we create needs to be not only be stunning, but it must also have a purpose.
Our Services Include:
- Discovery and Strategy Phase: We begin every professional website design project with a discovery & strategy phase where our web design team – interview the client on their goals for their web project. The outcome of this phase is a documented timeline, detailed project plan, and a web strategy.
- User Experience Planning & Information Architecture: Once we have determined your target audience, your unique value position, and strategic business analysis has been established in the website strategy phase, the project moves into the UX (User Experience) and information architecture where the website layout, features, functionalities, plus user path flows, and specification needs are documented, we use this blueprint as the website design project over view.
- Creative Design Process: In this phase, we start applying color and designs to your website design project. Selecting everything from font selection to artwork placement. The web designers designing from our storyboard outlining the usage of all these elements throughout the site.
- Responsive Website Design & Administration Development: All our website designs are made to be responsive so they will work across various screen sizes, from mobile to tablet to desktop. All front-end coding is done according to best practices, and a CMS (content management system) is customized to give clients the ability to update their responsive sites in real-time.
- Testing & Quality Assurance: Our high quality, responsive profession website design requires a thorough quality assurance testing on several devices to ensure fast page loads on all platforms mobile, tablet, and desktop. In addition, security measures are put into place and the site is tested for proper Search Engine Optimization performance.
- Analysis, Optimization & Website Launch: After thorough testing in the Quality Assurance phase, we take your new site live and another test is performed to ensure the new customized website is performing as intended. During initial launch period, our team then monitors user behaviors on the website and analyzes how to improve performance in order to improve conversion rates, time on site, and repeat visits.
Professional Website Design Content
Professional Website Design Content: To stand out among your competitors in your industry, the content you provide is vital to your website’s intent and performance, so it needs to be relative to your market, and informative to your audience.
An example of a professional website design we created for this client:
Susan L. Sinnott Law Office: