Strategy & Copywriting Content
Brand messaging that is unified and engaging for your audience across all media with copywriting and content strategy.
Excellent Copywriting for your brand with a Personalized Content Strategy.
From headlines to calls to action on your landing pages, great compelling ad copy is necessary across all platforms that your company uses to convey a brand personality that connects with your target audience.
- [themify_icon icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_bg=”#314b64″ link=”http://” icon=”fa-binoculars”]Focus on Your Branding With Great Writing Content:
When you write with personality and a human voice people respond better regardless of whether your business is B2C or B2B, developing and maintaining this consistent brand voice across all areas of your digital marketing strategy is essential to building long lasting relationships that will maximize customer lifetime value.
- [themify_icon icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_bg=”#314b64″ link=”http://” icon=”fa-comments-o”]Relate to your identified Target Audience:
Assuming a general demographic for your business and trying to convert them with a general sales pitch is certainly not the most effective marketing approach. Researching your niche audience to a consumer profile level and identifying their wants is paramount to understanding their needs. Then by connecting to them with ad copy and content that specifically addresses their expectations, effective copywriting will help speed up the conversion process.
- [themify_icon icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_bg=”#314b64″ link=”http://” icon=”fa-sticky-note-o”]Different Media, Different Writing:
Your whitepaper case study should not be identical to that of a Facebook post. Your Potential customers are at different phases of your conversion funnel based on where they are engauging with your brand. So Copy across your online presence must retain a common theme while also exhibiting versatility to take advantage of each unique online platform.
- [themify_icon icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_bg=”#314b64″ link=”http://” icon=”fa-address-book-o”]Creating Valuable Content that is SEO-friendly:
Organic traffic that comes from search engines is still one of the most effective way to generate leads for your business. Writing with Seach Engines in mind will have your content out performing your competitors and help to greatly increase your website ranking. When valuable content is produced it will garner links from websites with high domain authorities, your website should see an increase in traffic volume and more qualified leads.
- [themify_icon icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_bg=”#314b64″ link=”http://” icon=”fa-newspaper-o”]Your Most Effective Landing Pages and Optimized Copy:
The last place businesses want to lose potential customers is at a point of entry into their business’ conversion funnel, otherwise known as the landing page. To get your users to convert, the landing pages must have a descriptive, succinct header, explain why the product or service is better than the competition, and have a persuasive call-to-action. Landing page copy can be the determining factor between a successful conversion and a lost potential sale.