Paid Media – PPC Marketing
Successful marketing campaigns start with thorough planning and research
to identify what your Key Performance Indicators are to ensure your unique brand goals are met.
Paid Media Pay Per Click Marketing use it to Reach the right audience, at the right time, on any platform through a PPC marketing strategy.
Our Services Include:
- Discovery: Learning about your business, website, and the competition is vital in order to provide clear plan of action to be used throughout all stages of your project.
Project Brief: Defining your goals and objectives along with all the information required to complete our discovery process.
PPC Audit: Create a baseline for Paid Media Pay Per Click performance based on analytics, landing pages and campaign stats on current campaigns.
Keyword Research: Look for potential keywords to target based on your overall campaign objectives and look for opportunities found in the Paid Media audit.
Competitor Analysis: Define your online competitors and determine areas to exploit and risks to avoid.
- Strategy: Create a PPC strategy that is comprehensive and a project plan that clearly outlines deliverables and business goals that are measurable.
Strategy for Paid Search: Defining Paid Search, Remarketing and Display campaigns, ad copy, targeting, landing pages and budget.
Measurement Goals: Document short and long term goals that are measurable to evaluate how your campaign is performing.
- Landing Page & Campaign Setup: Design and Implement landing page recommendations from the Paid Search Strategy through collaboration & development with your management team.
Implement Content: Adjust text to align with keyword strategy on website.
Implement Technical Elements: Website code, canonical tags, no-follow links, internal link, sitemap, robot.txt file and webmaster tools, just to name a few.
- Optimize Campaign: Adjust and monitor campaigns both over the short term and ongoing to ensure your campaign is running at peak efficiency, based on the performance of keywords, landing pages, and marketing ad copy.
Campaign Adjustments: Campaign bids, ads, performance indicators, negative keywords and other performance enhancing adjustments.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide regular reporting including analysis of campaign performance, Key Performance Indicators, goal tracking and adjust project plan based on results.
Paid Media Results you can See
Our PPC (pay-per click) marketing strategies are created for our clients to experience an increase in qualified traffic and see higher conversions and conversion rates.